2.2
Quality of Food

My child attended a KinderCare Learning Center in Shawnee , Ks, I was not fond of the director at all , and my child had hand foot mouth disease twice while attending, plus lice and pink eye a couple times, I was always worried about the cleanliness of the school , and my child has since been pulled out and does not attend anymore.I would never recommend KinderCare .

My child also had multiple teachers, the turn over rate is great, and that was in all the classrooms, just not my child's specifically.The school also does not do holiday programs , and I just felt there are better places to send a child than KinderCare.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kindercare. The most disappointing about kindercare child care program from Kindercare was lack of communication about health issues and professionalism Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kindercare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kindergartens and Nurseries category for more informed decision or compare Kindercare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments