If you love your child don't put her,him there!!!!

My 6 mont old daughter was there for 2 days, she get very sick because is so cold there.

When I told director that is so cold he told me to put winter jacket on her!!!

I take my daughter from there and they told me that i didn't give them 2 weeks notice I have to pay over 300$ just for 2 days!!!!

They don't care about kids just about money!!!!

Plus that day I take her out I saw couple little infants crying and looking very sick.

Dont believe what they tell you. They just want you to sign contract so they can collect money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kindercare. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kindercare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kindergartens and Nurseries category for more informed decision or compare Kindercare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge Foster Care and Adoptive Community "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..." Read more Kindercare - This company does not care about children Kindercare "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more