The first month I loved it. After that, I absolutely hated it.

I dreaded going into work every day because of management, the children (they were beyond awful...basically not normal children), out of ratio, turn over, pissed off parents, and drama. The dress code sucks as well. Jeans and polos? Really?

If we’re chasing these {{Redacted}} kids all day from 7:30 to CLOSE (6:30) we should wear something comfy. When parents come in, it’s a complete disaster. Kids are running around and when you try to talk to a parent, these horrible kids want to do something dangerous like play in the sink or drinking fountain or climb on the shelves. Management was terrible as well.

They didn’t care about these kids because they were basically dollar signs to them. I didn’t mention the staff hours, we worked for 10 hours! For example, shifts like 6:30am to 5:30 pm or 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. You basically lived here!

Oh yeah, they’re also open on Christmas EVE. Talk about caring for other workers. A lot of my co workers had put on their two weeks or just walked out. It’s a terrible company.

Parents should not enroll their children because they basically don’t learn anything. KinderCare is *** about how their circculum helps these kids grow mentally and physically.

All lies. You’re wasting all your money.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments