First of all, my job description did not include being a janitor.This is insane.

I wish I could tell every parent to complain so that something can be done but I have kids to feed myself and can't afford to lose my job. I don't know how these people pay all this money in daycare and allow for the facility in which their child eats, sleep and play all day to be below standard!! Inspectors need to get involved and shut someone down so that the rest of the centers will straighten up!!!!

This is beyond bullsh*t.Something must be done!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Kindercare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kindercare.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

I agree.As a previous center director for KinderCare I would love to tell everyone about how nasty the centers are.

They do not clean everyday as directed by licensing and they don't even train the teachers how to d janitorial work.When I took over a center they didn't even have a vacuum cleaner!!!

Kindercare - This company does not care about children Kindercare "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..." Read more Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge Foster Care and Adoptive Community "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..." Read more Riverdales After School - Fremont summer camps for kids Riverdales After School "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more