First of all, my job description did not include being a janitor.This is insane.

I wish I could tell every parent to complain so that something can be done but I have kids to feed myself and can't afford to lose my job. I don't know how these people pay all this money in daycare and allow for the facility in which their child eats, sleep and play all day to be below standard!! Inspectors need to get involved and shut someone down so that the rest of the centers will straighten up!!!!

This is beyond bullsh*t.Something must be done!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Kindercare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kindercare.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

I agree.As a previous center director for KinderCare I would love to tell everyone about how nasty the centers are.

They do not clean everyday as directed by licensing and they don't even train the teachers how to d janitorial work.When I took over a center they didn't even have a vacuum cleaner!!!