2.3

I know refer to this place as "KinderHell".I have a new degree in Early Childhood Education, and a 4.0 grade point average.

Kindercare is opposite of everything I was taught about effective teaching of young children. Kindercare's official curriculum books are well written. Unfortunately, the reality of what occurs from the classrooms is far different from the books. As written in other reviews, it is policy to move children from room to room in a continual effort to save money by sending staff home as attendance fluctuates.

Children do not receive smooth transitions, consistent familiar adults, and are not always with children their own age. In my experience, the children cry a lot, are often reluctant to stay in the morning, and are frequently sick. (I caught their virus 3 times in 3 months.) Another concern I had was that there was a 5 year old with cognitive difficulties (perhaps in the autism spectrum) who was assigned to the 3 year old room. The family was not being referred for evaluation by specialists due to the fear that the child would no longer attend KinderHell if his needs were properly recognized.

With the exception of the director and her assistant, the staff generally seemed to care for children, but were miserable working for Kindercare.(Unhappy teachers equal unhappy kids.) If you must use Kindercare services, I would advise dropping in unexpectedly -and often- at different times of the day and week, so you can see for yourself what your child is experiencing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with babies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kindercare child care program. Kindercare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kindercare child care program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kindercare.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments