CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues.While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the children, the staff, the families and USC.

I found this to be hypocritical. See the attached picture.

I want to add that the staff at the USC kindercare CCLC program is phenomenal. It is the executive management I am deeply disappointed in.

If they are going to exit the contract, I would prefer they not pretend to care about the children and staff while doing so.

Instead they make it appear that they are concerned about the children, when the opposite is so.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kindercare and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kindercare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kindergartens and Nurseries category for more informed decision or compare Kindercare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments