CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues.While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the children, the staff, the families and USC.

I found this to be hypocritical. See the attached picture.

I want to add that the staff at the USC kindercare CCLC program is phenomenal. It is the executive management I am deeply disappointed in.

If they are going to exit the contract, I would prefer they not pretend to care about the children and staff while doing so.

Instead they make it appear that they are concerned about the children, when the opposite is so.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kindercare and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kindercare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kindergartens and Nurseries category for more informed decision or compare Kindercare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

Riverdales After School - Fremont summer camps for kids Riverdales After School "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..." Read more American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down! American Heritage Academy Child Care "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more