CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues.While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the children, the staff, the families and USC.
I found this to be hypocritical. See the attached picture.
I want to add that the staff at the USC kindercare CCLC program is phenomenal. It is the executive management I am deeply disappointed in.
If they are going to exit the contract, I would prefer they not pretend to care about the children and staff while doing so.
Instead they make it appear that they are concerned about the children, when the opposite is so.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "Mottola Entertainment Corp Back in Beverly Hills posting to affirm old posts from names: George Marse, Curious George, George the Great, King George and so on, Post's from the above mentioned are..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "I received a tummy tuck from Dr. Linda Li in 2011. I am very unhappy the way it turned out. She told me my scar would be below the bikini..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."