Sterling, Virginia

Just After 2wks my son been suspand for running around and kick the mulch

Now we feel that he is the usual suspect for what ever happninn there we get full page of observation that waist of times to do other activities.I took my son to evaluation got a report that nothing wrong with my child and they could not make sense to all the raport I get every day.

try to watch the class from the camera but was not clear but notice that went the other kids run or jamp or puch each other it s no big deal .Feel that my son been targeted for childch thing that proove that the teachers can't ha del the kids or not qualified.

Review about: Child Care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #745995

Unreadable.

Kevin
London, England, United Kingdom #745842

She means suspended.

What is "suspand?"

Kindercare - This company does not care about children Kindercare "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..." Read more Raintree Academy is Dirty, No Background Check Raintree Academy "Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off. My child was withdrawn and..." Read more American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down! American Heritage Academy Child Care "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..." Read more Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more