With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month almost tenure here at Kindercare ( we are slated to leave in 2 weeks, Phew!) it is getting worse.We have brought to the directors attention as well as the district manager's attention the safety issues and numerous incident reports we get which are consistent in nature of not knowing how these accidents occur as the staff is busy doing something else, we are left getting resistance and unprofessional remarks from the director at hand.
When we are called to get our child we get one story from who is in the room and in charge at that time, when we go back the next day to speak with the director and see what happened story's change, more coached and refined. The director is non professional and has limited experience, we were already told she was an up and coming and put in her position as she was administratively strong. We have paperwork, emails, video's, pictures to support our case of a negligent environment in which the director will pacify you with the standard, we are looking into it, we are investigating, we are working with our team, only for the same situations to occur again and be given the same response. We have now become the shunned ones in which when we do bring something to her attention we get a response with an attitude and her letting us know that we can do whatever and call and report to whoever because she is clean along with telling us we must like them because we chose to be there.
True, our child has a very few good teachers but the ones that shouldn't be there are covered up by the director instead of handling the situation at hand. i could go on with 8 months worth of every week to every other week details , dates injurys and emails and phone calls placed. This last turn the director did not want to speak anymore by email as she was exhausted and thought it was non productive only wanted to speak in person ( why is that?) Do your homework!
Talk to local people in the area, anyone can present a great walk through and tour it is behind the scenes you need to be aware of.Picture of most recent injury that was downplayed by facility and cannot give an accurate recording of what happened once more.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."