With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month almost tenure here at Kindercare ( we are slated to leave in 2 weeks, Phew!) it is getting worse.We have brought to the directors attention as well as the district manager's attention the safety issues and numerous incident reports we get which are consistent in nature of not knowing how these accidents occur as the staff is busy doing something else, we are left getting resistance and unprofessional remarks from the director at hand.
When we are called to get our child we get one story from who is in the room and in charge at that time, when we go back the next day to speak with the director and see what happened story's change, more coached and refined. The director is non professional and has limited experience, we were already told she was an up and coming and put in her position as she was administratively strong. We have paperwork, emails, video's, pictures to support our case of a negligent environment in which the director will pacify you with the standard, we are looking into it, we are investigating, we are working with our team, only for the same situations to occur again and be given the same response. We have now become the shunned ones in which when we do bring something to her attention we get a response with an attitude and her letting us know that we can do whatever and call and report to whoever because she is clean along with telling us we must like them because we chose to be there.
True, our child has a very few good teachers but the ones that shouldn't be there are covered up by the director instead of handling the situation at hand. i could go on with 8 months worth of every week to every other week details , dates injurys and emails and phone calls placed. This last turn the director did not want to speak anymore by email as she was exhausted and thought it was non productive only wanted to speak in person ( why is that?) Do your homework!
Talk to local people in the area, anyone can present a great walk through and tour it is behind the scenes you need to be aware of.Picture of most recent injury that was downplayed by facility and cannot give an accurate recording of what happened once more.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "CCLC/Kindercare is breaking their contract with USC prematurely because they are concerned with legal issues. While breaking their contract prematurely, they wrote us an email claiming to care about the..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."