State: Maryland Product: Kindercare Director Clear all filters (2 of 54 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.3
My daughter has been going to the Willowdale Center because its the only location the bus will drop her off. After dealing with several home daycares, it was nice knowing that I wouldn't have to deal with the problems I was dealing with from a home day care. And as a...
Review
Service
Kindercare Director
Cons
  • Service
  • Professionalism
  • Awful
Reason of review
Tags
  • poor accountabilty
  • Unprofessional Director

Kindercare - Director Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I worked for only 3 weeks at Kinder care in Bala Kinwould an the staff ther was so mean an unwelcomeing its so understaffed the director likes to gossip very unprofessional the children do not have enough to do the toys are all broken and most of the teachers are there for a pay check. Not a good place to work if you're not into clicks my experience was a bad one never been treated like this in my entire life.

KinderCare is bad like the one in Mundelein Nicole Robin is a lied to us, we had a great time with our public school, our daughter succeeded and we wanted to tell every body KinderCare is not worth money, it is cheap and bad quality like the Director of Mundelein, she is not skilled at all ( she is not from a top university in this country!!) she is not global, does not speak any languages... she is bad..

.Our kindergarten program was wonderful in our public school . We have better teachers. STAY AWAY FROM KINDERCARE, and Nicole Robin who lied to parents!!

.. BAD PROGRAMS, FRAUD..We are from a very famous psychotherapist in this country and we do not recommend KinderCare and NICOLE ROBIN, A LIAR!!

I understand your problem, I am a parent, an educator and writer, I had to deal with KinderCare. we need to tell the truth.

I am writing a book about KinderCare Mundelein how they misled me to have enrolled my bilingual daughter born after September 19. I also complained about KinderCare.

Do not be sad, you will find better. read all the complaints here and you feel relieved.

You are not the only one in this case. Ok?

I had like you an awful experience with my child, she was rejected because she was BILINGUAL.

View more comments (1)