2.4

Basically you can’t trust a damn word they tell you. They will promise anything in order for you to sign up with them.

I had put my son into their place in NJ and the director promised they could work with my schedule. They did at first till all of a sudden she told me they can’t do two 1/2 days. This was after telling me and my husband they could in fact and even quoted us the price for it as well. We mainly did three 1/2 days so it would only be maybe three times we would need the shorter one.

*** we even paid for a week where our son didn’t even attend bc he was sick. When we pulled our son out bc my husband didn’t like what he saw one day picking him up (the teacher wasn’t watching the kids at all and they were running around near the door where they could be hit if opened too quickly) so I called the director and told her two weeks notice of pulling our son out. I did everything right and was told our account was settled once I paid the last week. Which I did.

NOW I get a letter from a collect agency from them saying I owe another week as well as the difference in pay! This place is a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kindercare Director.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments