2.1
Quality of Food

Asked online payment center how they choose you gets charged the late payment.(Not everybody is charged) also asked if charged when is it due by.

They keep telling me the days that it becomes late. At least 5 emails I asked the same question and got the same answer. I told them it looks like they choose discriminatory. Also, sign on door about a cold in the class rooms and kids would be sent home for a day.

My son has been sent home for 3 days and needs doctor's visit prior to returning. When staff is low in the class rooms kids are sent home and some convoluted story is made up about your kid. Every time my kid was sent home with this fever. I took him straight to doctor and was told nothing is wrong!

Being a single father I can feel the tension in their center towards me. The only one who speaks to me is his teacher.

I say "hi" to the other and they seriously turn their back to me.Allegheny County,Pa

Review about: Kindercare Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"At least 5 emails I asked the same question and got the same answer."

OK, then what are you whining about? And what is hard to even understand? Be an adult and pay your bills on time.

"Not everybody is charged"

Who cares if everyone is charged or not.Did you agree to late charges if you were late?

If so who cares what goes on with others.

Grow up and pay your notes on times rather than whining online.