1.7
Quality of Food

Please don't trust your kids with kindercare. I worked here and sent my son there.

They are dirty. Don't wash the sheets. Don't clean the diaper changing table... I even had my manager tell me to try to "rub" a *** mark out of a child's skin so the parents wouldn't know they got bit.

The kids don't have enough supervision. Just terrible. Toys don't get washed... Pulled my son out as soon as I could, quit, and I never looked back!

It's scary they could treat kids so bad.

I encourage you to spend a whole eight hours with your child there before you leave them alone there so you can see first hand what it's like. If even one person listens to this and doesn't send their kid there I feel this is worth the time it took to post.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of children treatment. Kindercare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned children treatment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kindercare.

Comments

I agree, I had a terrible experience with Kindercare, Nicole Robin... who lied to me about the Kindergarten program.

My child is doing fine, she can write and write.. Do not waste your money, you can find better schools with qualified teachers and directors..