6350 Long Ave, Shawnee, KS 66216, USA

This place has gotten a lot better comparatively to some of these reviews, but as a parent, I cannot abide my child staying here.She only attended for two weeks, and it's a complete *** show.

They constantly push kids up and down in the age groups; they tried to switch my daughter to the 3s group when she was barely turning 2, and she came home crying every day because she doesn't get along with any of the kids in that class. The 2s classroom was a disaster every time I came to pick her up earlier than closing time, and looked like something out of Lord of the Flies. Trash everywhere, children screaming and sitting in messy diapers, toys on the floor covered in god knows what...

and my daughter had a daily sheet maybe 2 days out of 5 every week.I'm extremely unhappy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

CHOSEN CHILDCARE OF GREENSBORO, NC IS A DON'T!!!!!! Chosen ChildCare "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..." Read more Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Foster Care and Adoptive Community - Fosterparents.com unautorized charge Foster Care and Adoptive Community "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..." Read more Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Trugreen - Poor customer service Trugreen "after a couple of years of service, i noted that weeds were not being treated and continued to grow. I had to call and complain in order to get it..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more