This place has gotten a lot better comparatively to some of these reviews, but as a parent, I cannot abide my child staying here.She only attended for two weeks, and it's a complete *** show.

They constantly push kids up and down in the age groups; they tried to switch my daughter to the 3s group when she was barely turning 2, and she came home crying every day because she doesn't get along with any of the kids in that class. The 2s classroom was a disaster every time I came to pick her up earlier than closing time, and looked like something out of Lord of the Flies. Trash everywhere, children screaming and sitting in messy diapers, toys on the floor covered in god knows what...

and my daughter had a daily sheet maybe 2 days out of 5 every week.I'm extremely unhappy.

Review about: Kindercare Child Care Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

Kindercare - Safety Concerns/ Inexperienced, Unprofessional Director Kindercare "With numerous complaints/concerns in regards to injury and lack of supervision along with other things but Safety concerns being the biggest concern, i have found that in our 8 month..." Read more Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more CHOSEN CHILDCARE OF GREENSBORO, NC IS A DON'T!!!!!! Chosen ChildCare "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..." Read more Raintree Academy is Dirty, No Background Check Raintree Academy "Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off. My child was withdrawn and..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more