Update by user Mar 30, 2012

I saw one of mother\'s that had her child at kindercare yesterday at the grocery store.She said that her daughter and son missed me at school.

She asked me where I was at now.Maybe I will see them again.

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2012

During my time at Kindercare, they allowed metal tape measures to be in the 5 year old classroom! Are you kidding?

One boy held one end and the other boy held the other end and a little girl was holding the middle of the tape just as I walked in. You guessed it!! One boy pushed the button to make the tape re-track and the little girls fingers were sliced. To the point of blood all over her shirt, blood all over her hands and the floor and she had to be taken to the emergency room.

What genius ever thought this was a good idea?

There is never a lead teacher in the 3 year old classroom. Has not been in over a year. She is at the front office and the only time she goes in the room is when State Board is going to show up. Nice huh?

Review about: Kindercare Child Care Program.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

Ethan is not my real name. Also Star Wars started in the 70's.

hayley

I said I was sorry to him and he accepted. Seems like he is a very nice person and we both have moved on. There are Star Wars fans of all ages.

Really, Haley, didn't you ever wonder about the age of someone with the name, "Jedi Knight Ethan?"

I do accept.

hayley

I did not know how old you were. I should have looked up your info, but I did not. Hope you accept my apology.

hayley

I am sorry for accusing you for doing something that you did not do.I sure don't need any extra attention, that is for sure!

Hey I never wrote that comment about the slapping kids, perhaps you posted that yourself for attention or perhaps someone else did. But I did not post that.

And she is right we are not arguing, we are having a conversation, hey we both said mean things to each other.

Also I am not 14, I am 12. I only said I was 14 to get by the whole COPPA thing. Apparently this site does not have a minimum age so I can did not need to pretend to be 13 when I posted my review.

hayley

The problem that I had with Jedi was he was putting things on my posts that I did not say, but he knew how to make it look like it was me saying it.I did not want anyone to think I got fired and was slapping children.

I am very happy where I am at and they are happy with me.

He is not doing that anymore.All is good.

hayley

I am not arguing with anyone. He wrote a pleasant comment here and I wrote one back. Neither one of us is arguing.

I read your review Jedi, you do realize that you are arguing with a 13-14 year old don't you hayley?