I worked at a Kindercare in tulsa, OK (91ST AND YALE) for a few months because honestly, that is all i could take..The director does not care about the health of the children or employees.

i had strep throat one week, took my antibiotics and let it run its course. within a weeks time i knew it was back, i was in so much pain and literally shaking and completely fatigued. The director had no interest in letting me go to the doctors office because then the assistant would have to be in one of the rooms. I resigned because the company is run horribly and they have no cares but labor and registering as many kids as possible knowing they dont have the staff to cover it..

how that is even legal is beyond me. The ratio for toddlers is 1 teacher to 6.. or 2 teachers to 12. we had 18+ children almost every morning for many hours.

Horrible place to work.No one but the teachers care about the kids.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

Buffalo Grove, Illinois, United States #1271942

Love how it says subjective opinion at the bottom, sounds like a pretty solid fact to me based on my time with the company. They just don't care if you are sick, just make sure you don't tell the parents you are sick, thats the only thing they care about.