I worked for Kindercare for 6 years.We had gone through several managers but the last one was awful.

She cared more about the money than the children or teachers. Right before my 6 year anniversery, she fired me. I had never had a complaint, a write up, or anything negative. In fact, before her I was promoted twice.

There was no warning, she just fired me.

I was not allowed to write a parent letter or say goodbye to anyone.Worst of all I can't get another teaching job because she won't give me a copy of my file with all my education, training, and creditials, and she let my CDA expire without telling me!

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #588230

I love KinderCare!!!! I have worked for them for 7yrs and my daughter loved all her teachers from Infant to PreSchool.

Dear Racheal you are wrong......kindercare is NOT like every other place...there are...no values , integrity etc.....

I also work for KinderCare and have had good and sub par managers. (just like every other place I have worked) I do know that that keeping up with the CDA is the individuals responsibility not the company's. KinderCare is a for profit business typically Early Childhood Educators struggle with balancing the two.