Stay away from this center. Staff are not trained, your child is never in the same classroom, director and assistant have no clue what they are doing.

They lie and tell you what you want to hear to get you into the door. Families are leaving everyday. According to several staff members the state has been in several times over the last two months. Very dirty building, especially the children's bathrooms.

Staff are very negative and they seem unhappy. All you hear is staff yelling at kids.

Everyday I talk my child in I never know what room she is in, while mgt. just sits at their desks or on their cell phones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kindercare Director.

Comments

Staff has criminal charge pending you should know about

I have had the same experience and am currently looking to change providers. This place feels so miserable almost everyday.

My son is only 2, but all it took was him pleading me not to leave him. It breaks my heart.

The staff can be negative because they are unhappy. You don't get paid enough for all they want you to do, most staff are overworked, over stressed and under paid.

Which is really sad. They really don't care or appreciate them.

This is very true.. I have two children that go to that location and I am looking at other options.

The classrooms are dirty and the teachers are constantly in different classrooms. My kids always wonder what teacher they will have for the day.

Management is not available half the time, the door to office is always closed and just not really welcoming. I would encourage anyone before starting at the center the qualifications of the teachers and management as they seem like they don't have a lot of educational backgrounds.

KinderCare Reviews