1239 Sloan St, Murfreesboro, TN 37130, USA

I had worked as a director of child care for 30 years and when I turned 60 the DM demoted me to assistant director for no reason.Her comment was" people our age need to reduce our stress level" I was doing good, had not complained about my stress level at all.

Then she moved me to another location. Then she got fired and our new DM would not even look at my applications when I applied for new openings as a director or another location. The center I was at was not being run very well, I could have done a much better job. I finally had all I could stand and gave a one month notice and left the company.

I am now retired and money is really lam but I will survive.I could have worked another 5 years a least but I could not sit by while this director was not running the center the way it should be run.

I liked: Hours.

I didn't like: Way children at treated.

1.4
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss bad company to work for / $80000
Preferred solution hire better people, the children need better

Had an Experience with Kindercare?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1341064

Sounds like you have an attitudinal problem. Perhaps this is the real reason they didn't really want you, not your advanced age.