A small child was hurt by an assistant in Lakeville Massachusetts KinderCare
A 3-year-old child's arm was hurt while a young assistant forced her coat on.Apparently the assistant voiced that she didn't pull her arm that hard to both the director and mother.
The child was not moving her arm and had not stopped crying since the incident, so her mother brought her to the emergency room. All the while a statement had to filed from KinderCare regarding the incident and while searching for EEC qualification numbers of the "Teacher" in charge at the time, it was found that the she had no such number and was not qualified to be alone with the children. Making two assistants on the playground with no legally qualified person when the incident went down. The mother finding that her daughter had stopped "babying" her arm turned away from the emergency room and made a rash decision in the parking lot of the hospital to not have her child seen.
Therefore the incident was not reported to EEC and the director and regional director never had admit the illegal activity!They are so crooked and the business as a whole is all about money, not people.review #461136
You may also like
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..."
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."