A small child was hurt by an assistant in Lakeville Massachusetts KinderCare
A 3-year-old child's arm was hurt while a young assistant forced her coat on.Apparently the assistant voiced that she didn't pull her arm that hard to both the director and mother.
The child was not moving her arm and had not stopped crying since the incident, so her mother brought her to the emergency room. All the while a statement had to filed from KinderCare regarding the incident and while searching for EEC qualification numbers of the "Teacher" in charge at the time, it was found that the she had no such number and was not qualified to be alone with the children. Making two assistants on the playground with no legally qualified person when the incident went down. The mother finding that her daughter had stopped "babying" her arm turned away from the emergency room and made a rash decision in the parking lot of the hospital to not have her child seen.
Therefore the incident was not reported to EEC and the director and regional director never had admit the illegal activity!They are so crooked and the business as a whole is all about money, not people.review #461136
You may also like
- "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..."
- "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..."
- "This place & owner is highly unprofessional, Tinnequa Wall is a FRAUD, she's inconsistent, unorganized, makes promises she doesn't keep, and cheats you out of your money. At the rate..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."